Here, Sports Mole rounds up the latest Formula 1 news on Thursday, January 30.
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest news regarding Formula 1 on Thursday, January 30.
Thursday morning's headlines:
Boss says McLaren 'definitely' not writing off 2020
Andreas Seidl insists McLaren will not write off the forthcoming F1 season in order to focus fully on the sweeping rule changes of 2021. Read more.
Alonso's Indy 500 deal set to be announced
Fernando Alonso's deal to contest the Indy 500 in May will be announced imminently, according to sources. Read more.
Correa says FIA did not 'look after' him after Spa crash
Formula 2 driver Juan Manuel Correa says the FIA did not "look after" him as he fought for his own life in the wake of Anthoine Hubert's fatal crash at Spa last year. Read more.
Hamilton denies arguing with Mercedes over money
Lewis Hamilton has rejected speculation that he is arguing about the monetary value of his next contract with Mercedes. Read more.
Renault must 'do better' in 2020 - Ricciardo
Daniel Ricciardo says Renault needs to "do it better" in 2020. Read more.
Leclerc will win title 'soon' - Alesi
Former Ferrari driver Jean Alesi thinks Charles Leclerc will win the world championship "soon". Read more.
F1 'monitoring' coronavirus situation in China
The Formula 1 organisation and its governing body are continuing to "monitor" the worsening situation surrounding the Chinese coronavirus outbreak. Read more.
Mercedes says F1 quit reports 'simply wrong'
Mercedes has rejected British media reports that claim the German marque is set to quit Formula 1 as a works team at the end of 2020. Read more.