HRVY and his partner Janette Manrara have gained an early advantage on the Strictly Come Dancing leaderboard after the first week of live performances.
The young popstar received an impressive top score of 9/10 from Motsi Mabuse for his jive, combining for an impressive opening-week total of 25/30, one point ahead of EastEnders star Maisie Smith and her partner Gorka Marquez.
Propping up the leaderboard was former home secretary Jacqui Smith, who scored just 13 for her foxtrot with partner Anton Du Beke, while Made In Chelsea's Jamie Laing also had a disappointing start with a score of 14.
No couple will be eliminated in the first week, meaning that the judges' scores will be combined with their marks for next week, along with the viewer votes, to determine which couple goes home first.
The week one leaderboard in full:
1. HRVY and Janette Manrara: 25
2. Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez: 24
3= Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe: 21
3= Nicola Adams and Katya Jones: 21
3= Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice: 21
6. JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden: 19
7. Clara Amfo and Aljaz Skorjanec: 18
8. Max George and Dianne Buswell: 17
9. Jason Bell and Luba Mushtuk: 16
10. Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse: 15
11. Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer: 14
12. Jacqui Smith and Anton Du Beke: 13