Former home secretary Jacqui Smith is bottom of the judges' leaderboard on Strictly Come Dancing after the first two weeks of performances.
The judges' scores will be combined with the viewers' votes and in tomorrow night's results show, the bottom two will go head to head in the first dance-off of the series before one couple is sent home.
Smith and partner Anton Du Beke's samba came in for particular criticism from Craig Revel Horwood, who scored them 2/10 and told her that she looked as if she was "limping about, lost at a party somewhere, drunk".
At the top end of the leaderboard, singer HRVY and EastEnders actress Maisie Smith are now tied for first place after a second week of high scoring, while dark horse Bill Bailey rose up the rankings with a score of 24/30 for his quickstep.
The combined week one and week two leaderboard in full:
1= HRVY and Janette Manrara: 25+24 = 49 (12 points)
1= Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez: 24+25 = 49 (12 points)
3. Nicola Adams and Katya Jones: 21+24 = 45 (11 points)
5= Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice: 21+21 = 42 (10 points)
5= Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe: 21+21 = 42 (10 points)
6. Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse: 15+24 = 39 (9 points)
7. Max George and Dianne Buswell: 17+20 = 37 (8 points)
8. JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden: 19+17 = 36 (7 points)
9. Clara Amfo and Aljaz Skorjanec: 18+17 = 35 (6 points)
10. Jason Bell and Luba Mushtuk: 16+18 = 34 (5 points)
11. Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer: 14+17 = 31 (4 points)
12. Jacqui Smith and Anton Du Beke: 13+12 = 25 (3 points)